Keep yourself beautiful and glowing using vegetable glycerin as the base component. Check out this list of Vegetable Glycerin Uses!
1. Glycerin Moisturizer
One of the most common vegetable glycerin uses, get smooth and supple hands all winter with a little help from glycerin. Visit wikihow for the DIY!
2. Homemade Glycerin Facial Cleanser
3. Homemade Glycerin Soap
4. DIY Rosewater Glycerin Toners
Remove traces of makeup and even out blemishes while immersing in a beautiful scent with this two-ingredient toner. Here is the detailed tutorial.
5. Homemade face masks using glycerin
6. Glycerin Hair Conditioner
Seal split ends and keep frizzy hair in place with this two-minute glycerin conditioner. Check out the detailed article here.
7. Homemade Glycerin Sugar Scrub
8. Homemade Natural Unscented Glycerin Shampoo
9. DIY Glycerin Mascara
If you want your mascara to flow smoothly and leave a professional finish behind, consider adding glycerin to it. Get the details here.
10. Vegetable Glycerin Uses – Body Lotion
This gentle, mildly scented moisturizer makes for a must addition to your winter body care routine. Here is how to!
11. Prevent Cracked Heels with Vegetable Glycerin
This secret glycerin hack will give you baby-like smooth and supple feet in a few weeks flat. The ingredients used with steps are here.
12. Homemade Rejuvenating Body Spray With Glycerin
This hydrating body spray has glycerin for added moisture and any scent of choice. Get the recipe here.
13. Glycerin For My Dry, Acne Prone Skin
If anything and everything seems to inflame your skin, trust me, glycerin is your go-to solution to nourish it from deep within. Click here to know more!
14. Makeup Setting Spray With Glycerin
Stop drippy foundation and smudged mascara right on their tracks with a light spray of glycerin solution. Get the details here. We got the inspiration from Fashionlady.