Follow these Budget DIY Ideas for Home to make it look more expensive and appealing in a fraction of cost you’d be spending otherwise.
Getting a luxurious home upgrade on a budget is the ultimate challenge for every homemaker, because a full-blown home decor project, complete with fancy elements, wall paint and designers can be reason enough to break the bank. Thankfully, you can save some amount with these Budget DIY Ideas.
We have collected a variety of home decor ideas that cover every room of your house, from the bedroom to the bathroom. By using cheap, recyclable materials, a few tools, and clever camouflage tricks, you’ll be able to mimic the extravagant finish of mansions at a minor fraction of the cost.
1. Clever idea to hide wire clutter in a shower curtain rod.
2. Hang a second shower curtain to make your tub seem extra luxurious.
3. DIY Wallpaper Dresser
4. Upgrade an IKEA couch by replacing legs.
Also Read: 21 Great IKEA Hacks
5. Cheap Ways to Make Home Look Expensive
6. Bookend your closet rods with fancy shelf brackets.
7. Paint your vinyl or linoleum flooring.
8. Paint faux windows on your garage door.
9. Accent ceilings are the new accent walls.
10. Tap these brass corners into the outside corners of an IKEA coffee table.
11. Transform an ugly laminate counter top with spray paint.
12. Cover the Klubbo coffee table with marble contact paper.
13. How To Make Your Home Look Like a Million Bucks
14. Million Bucks on a Budget
15. Livable Luxury
16. A window box can be the home’s best features from the road.
17. This extra large monogram planter will add some beautiful color to your front walkway!
18. Give your air grille a luxury makeover
19. DIY Wall Mounted Easel
20. Suitcase Table
21. Pendant Lights Will Bowl You Over
22. Creative and Chic DIY Nightstands
23. DIY Wall Organizer
Also Read: 40 Amazing Command Hook Hacks
24. DIY Faux Capiz Shell Pendant Light
25. Corner Shelf
26. Floating Shelves
27. DIY Wall Lamp
28. Welcome Sign
29. How to Paint Vinyl Floors
30. Glass Bottle Wall Vase