Coronavirus has become a global threat now, and it’s even dangerous because it has no vaccine. That’s why you must follow these coronavirus preventive measures!
Nowadays, everyone is frightened due to the life-threatening capability of coronavirus disease. But don’t trust the rumors circulating over the internet about this global pandemic. Just read the below article carefully to get all your questions answered!
What’s the Corona Virus?
A coronavirus is a massive group of viruses responsible for mild to moderate cough and cold, seldom severe respiratory issues. This disease is zoonotic, meaning it can shift from animals to humans. At the end of 2019, a new form of coronavirus named COVID-19 or SARS-CoV-2 got spread with unprecedented speed from the food market of Wuhan, China. Right now, there are 1,69,657 confirmed cases of coronavirus at the time of writing, majorly in China and Italy. However, there are several other strains of coronavirus present in animals that not affect human beings yet.
Corona Flu Virus Symptoms
The below symptoms will start to appear after 2 to 14 days of exposure to COVID-19, and the severity ranges from mild to severe. Senior citizens, heart, and asthma patients are at a high risk of illness. Before we begin discussing the coronavirus preventive measures, firstly it’s essential to know about its various symptoms, which are-
- Runny Nose
- Sore Throat
- Breathing Difficulties
Coronavirus Preventive Measures
According to the World Health Organization, the following preventive measures should be taken while you are outside or at home!
1. Avoid eating eggs, raw or cooked meat, or animal organs.
2. Do not touch your mouth, nose, face, or eyes frequently.
3. Wash your hands thoroughly with both soap or an alcohol-based sanitizer after touching a hard surface, toilet usage, handling an animal, when hands are visibly dirty, and before eating.
4. Always keep a distance of at least 3 feet between a sneezing/affected person and yourself.
5. Make sure to cover your mouth with a tissue or handkerchief or flexed elbow while sneezing or coughing and then dump it properly. Even, it’s much better to wear a face mask to prevent the spreading of coronavirus to others.
6. Avoid physical contact with anyone while greeting or during any other activities.
7. If you feel unwell, then stay at home and avoid international tours.
When to See a Doctor
If you are experiencing difficulty in breathing, having a cough and fever, then we highly recommend visiting a doctor for medical attention as soon as possible for further treatment. Follow the directions and guidelines told by the local medical authority. They are going to run the necessary tests to determine if you have a coronavirus infection or not.
In the present situation, all you’ve to do is to apply the above mentioned preventive measures in your day to day activities. Motivate your friends and family members as well about the same, to stay put in this crisis. Be aware & stay safe out there!