Learn how to make your lips bigger with cinnamon and get soft and plumpy lips without using expensive cosmetics or medical procedures!
Cinnamon is a spice that’s used for hair, skin, and lip care because it has anti-fungal properties. It also increases blood circulation by irritating the mucous membrane. Everyone wants luscious lips,, but getting those dreamy lips is expensive. To make it easy and inexpensive for you, we’ve collected 5 cinnamon lip plumper recipes that are entirely natural and deliver results instantly.
How to Make Your Lips Bigger With Cinnamon
Try the below cinnamon lip plumper recipes to make them soft and gorgeous naturally!
1. Cinnamon Oil With Shea Butter Lip Plumper Recipe
Try this recipe with cinnamon essential oil that will give you smooth and supple lips by enhancing the blood flow. It also has shea butter that works as a natural moisturizer.
- Two Teaspoons of Shea Butter
- 4-6 Drops of Cinnamon Essential Oil
- One Mixing Bowl
- One Empty Mini Jar
- A Spoon
- Add two teaspoons of shea butter with four to six drops of cinnamon essential oil into a mixing bowl and stir them with the help of a spoon for about 2-3 minutes.
- Empty the mixture into an empty mini jar and refrigerate it to solidify.
- Once it’s done, take a small amount and apply it on your lips using your fingertips and let it sit for 4-5 minutes. Wash it off, if required.
2. Cinnamon With Brown Sugar Lip Scrub Recipe
This recipe will give you moisturized and supple lips by exfoliating the dead skin around them that eventually increases the blood flow, thereby providing you fuller lips.
- Two Tablespoons of Cinnamon Powder
- Two Tablespoons of Granulated Brown Sugar
- One Tablespoon of Honey
- Two Tablespoons of Coconut Oil
- One Bowl
- A Hand Mixer
- One Mini Glass Jar
- Put two tablespoons of each cinnamon powder and granulated brown sugar along with one tablespoon of honey into a mixing bowl and blend them by the hand mixer for about 2-3 minutes to get a thick paste.
- Pour the resultant mixture into a mini glass jar. Now, take a dollop of this lip scrub and apply it on your lips in a circular motion for 5-8 minutes by your fingertips.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water for bigger and moisturized lips.
3. Cinnamon & Ginger Lip Plumper
Try this recipe to get naturally fuller, hydrating, and soothing lips at the same time!
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Ginger Powder
- Two Drops of Peppermint Essential Oil
- Two Teaspoons of Almond Oil
- One Mixing Bowl
- One Mini Jar
- One Small Spatula
- Combine 1/2 teaspoon of each ground cinnamon and ginger powder, two drops of peppermint oil with two teaspoons of almond oil into a mixing bowl, and stir them for 3-4 minutes by a small spatula.
- Pour the mixture into an empty mini jar and apply it gently on your lips. Leave it for 3-5 minutes and wash your lips with lukewarm water followed by a lip balm.
4. Vaseline Cinnamon Lip Fuller Recipe
In this recipe, the vaseline act as a moisturizer, while the cinnamon gives you plumper lips.
- Two Teaspoons of Ground Cinnamon
- One Teaspoon of Vaseline
- One Bowl
- A Spoon
- Add the above ingredients into a bowl and combine them for about 3-5 minutes using a spoon.
- Massage it evenly all over your lips and let it sit for 8-10 minutes, then clean it with lukewarm water and apply lip balm as usual.
5. Cinnamon With Soy Wax & Vanilla Lip Plumper
This recipe has vanilla extracts, offering your lips a bunch of antioxidant properties along with soy wax that revitalizes them as well.
- One Teaspoon of Cinnamon Powder
- One Tablespoon of Soy Wax
- Two Drops of Vanilla Extract
- A Mixing Bowl
- One Mini Glass Jar With Lid
- A Cooking Pot
- Warm Water
- One Spoon
- Firstly, put a small container filled with soy wax into a pot of warm water to melt it properly.
- Now, pour the melted soy wax, one teaspoon of cinnamon powder, and two drops of vanilla extract into a mixing bowl and stir them using a spoon.
- Empty the mixture into the mini glass jar and place the lid on the top.
- To get a thick balm-like consistency, refrigerate it for 5-10 minutes.
- Take a dollop and apply it generously on your lips, leaving it for 4-5 minutes, then clean them up with lukewarm water.
- If you’ve chapped lips, then don’t try the above recipes as it will cause you irritation.
- During the application of the above recipes, you’ll feel a tingly sensation, but don’t worry, it’s normal.
The above recipes will surely give you naturally fuller lips instantly but keep applying it regularly for the best results.