Check out this informative article to know the best dry fruits for face glow. If you have not added them to your skincare routine, then it’s the right time!
Dry fruit is a fruit in which the pericarp is not pulpy and juicy. It’s rich in calories, protein, vitamins, minerals, and essential healthy fatty acids. Add it in your daily skincare regime, either topically or orally, to reap its astounding benefits.
Best Dry Fruits for Face Glow
Facial glow is characterized by acne-free, soft, smooth, and supple skin. Below are some of the best dry fruits to get a healthy and radiant look on your face.
Walnut is an edible, single-seeded nut obtained from the walnut tree. It has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties that reduce mild acne. Walnut moisturizes your dry skin as it’s a rich source of Omega-3 that improves skin barrier function and seals in moisture. Furthermore, it’s a good exfoliator as well.
As almond is an excellent source of vitamin E, it softens your skin. That’s why it’s vital to include it in your diet & skincare regime. Almond oil moisturizes your dry or itchy skin because it’s a natural emollient. Furthermore, almond gives your face acne and pimple-free appearance as well.
Pistachio is an edible seed that grows on the pistachio tree. As it’s a rich source of antioxidants, it improves collagen, elastin, and keratin production thereby gives you soft and supple skin. It’s recommended to intake 1-2 handfuls of pistachios per day for optimum benefits.
4. Cashew Nut
Cashew nut is high in vitamins and antioxidants, which helps you to get glowing and nourishing facial skin. Either apply topically with a face mask or consumes orally to reap its numerous benefits. According to an authoritative source, it’s recommended to intake 4-5 cashews a day.
How to Make Face Glow
Try the below home remedy regularly to make your dull face glow and healthy.
DIY Dry Fruits Face Glow Mask
- 5-8 Almonds
- 3-5 Walnuts
- 2-3 Pistachios
- 1 Tbsp of Yogurt
- 1 Tsp of Honey
- Mixing Bowl
- A Spoon
- Add almonds, walnuts, and pistachios into a grinder and grind them well to get a fine powder.
- Now, empty the resultant powder along with 1 tbsp of yogurt, and 1 tsp of honey into a mixing bowl and stir them well.
- Apply a thin layer of this mixture all over your face, leave the area around eyes and lips.
- Let the application sit for 25-30 minutes.
- Once it’s dried, scrub the mask off in circular motion for a few seconds.
- Then, clean your face with lukewarm water, followed by a gentle cleanser and moisturizer.
- Repeat this method thrice a week to notice positive results.
Dry fruits make your face not only radiant but also deeply nourishes the skin as well. Besides, try these egg face mask recipes to get beautiful and glowing skin.