Read this article to know how to get pink lips with toothpaste easily and quickly at home, after all, luscious lips are something that every woman desire!
Does Toothpaste Make Your Lips Pink?
If you wonder whether or not toothpaste make your lips pink, The answer is that it does make your lips pink. Besides, whitening the teeth, toothpaste can give you temporary pink lips! However, you have to follow some simple steps to get the same. If you want to ditch the toothpaste filled with harmful chemicals, then try some homemade recipes to make one and use it in the following recipes for pink lips!
How to Get Pink Lips With Toothpaste?
Always use the toothpaste that has baking soda and hydrogen peroxide as it works as an irritant, which gives you soft pink lips. However, these homemade remedies are incomplete without the use of a toothbrush, as it stimulates the blood flow in the lips, that not only lightens your dark lips but also exfoliates the dead skin cells. So, try the below toothpaste hack, which is the best way to get pink lips instantly without any hassle!
1. DIY Toothpaste And Honey Recipe
Enriched with the hydrating and exfoliating properties of honey, this recipe is potent to get pink, and luscious lips in no time!
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Toothpaste
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Honey
- Mixing Bowl
- Combine 1/2 teaspoon of each toothpaste and honey into the mixing bowl and stir them well.
- Now, dab the toothbrush into the mixture and rub it gently on the lips evenly for a few minutes. Keep it for 1-2 minutes, then wipe off using lukewarm water.
2. DIY Toothpaste & Sugar Recipe
Try this recipe that’s enriched with the exfoliating properties of sugar. Furthermore, it has toothpaste that contains skin irritant qualities, that can lighten your lips in no time!
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Toothpaste
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Granulated Sugar
- A Mixing Bowl
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of each toothpaste and granulated sugar into a mixing bowl and mix them well.
- Now, rub the mixture all over the lips gently and continuously for a few seconds. Leave it for 1-2 minutes, then clean it with lots of water.
3. DIY Toothpaste With Lemon & Petroleum Jelly Recipe
If the above methods do not work, then this one definitely is most likely to work wonders on your skin! Thanks to the lemon’s natural skin bleaching properties.
- Halved Lemon with a Pinch of Sugar
- Petroleum Jelly
- Put the toothpaste on the brush and rub it gently all over the lips for a few seconds.
- After that, scrub the halved lemon on your lips for 2-3 minutes. Rinse it off with lukewarm water and apply petroleum jelly on the lips evenly before going to bed.
- Do not keep the toothpaste on your lips for more than 1-2 minutes; otherwise, you the lips will get dry and might as well bleed.
- Always use a lip balm, moisturizer, or lip serum after using the above methods to avoid any mishaps.
By trying the above quick techniques of toothpaste, you can surely get pink and softer lips at your home quickly.