These DIY natural liquid hand soap recipes are super easy to make and free from harmful chemicals. Check out!
1. DIY Foaming DIY Natural Liquid Hand Soap
Who knows, this frugal, foaming anti-bacterial solution may well be your first step to switching to a more natural lifestyle. Have a look at the details at Wellness Mama.
2. DIY Homemade Liquid Hand Soap
3. Super Moisturizing Diy Antibacterial Hand Soap
If you’re germ freak who ends up spending tons of money on chemical hand soaps, it’s time you make your solution for everyday use. Here are the directions.
4. DIY Natural Liquid Hand Soap with Castile soap
Getting your kids involved in making their natural handwash is an excellent way to engineer the idea of hygiene early on in life. Look here.
5. DIY All-Natural Rich & Creamy Moisturizing Hand Soap
Comprising of carrier oil, castile soap and guar gum, this smooth and thick hand soap leaves your skin silky smooth even after several uses. For more information, click here.
6. Coconut Oil Hand Soap
This moisturizing hand soap ticks all the boxes- it’s skin-friendly, smells good and feels just as runny as you want it to be. PopSugar has the tutorial.
7. Homemade Essential Oil Foaming Hand Soap
This oil-infused hand soap ensures you never have to spend money on refilling on soap dispensers again. As a bonus point, these are easy to process and have anti-bacterial properties too.
8. DIY Frugal And Natural Hand Wash
This all-natural foaming solution is a skin-friendly alternative to store-bought hand soaps. Make this DIY frugal, natural foaming handwash here.
9. Non-Toxic Homemade Dish Detergent For Hand Washing
Tired of using chemicals that strip the natural oils off your skin? This natural hand wash will eliminate bacteria while sealing in the moisture within.
10. DIY Pumpkin Spice Foaming Hand Soap
Pumpkin spice is everywhere nowadays and there’s no reason you shouldn’t put it in your DIY natural liquid hand soap as well! Visit Living Well Mom.