Reduce scarring, stretch marks, and sagging skin with the use of this skin tightening cream for stomach.
Skin Tightening Cream For Stomach
Once you get your hands on the ingredients, the process of making this cream is quite simple. Don’t sweat over the long list of ingredients below as you’ll get most of these ingredients from a single store. With time you’ll see that the skin over your tummy becomes more smooth and tight.
Ingredients For Skin Tightening Cream For Stomach
- Avocado Oil (Half cup)
- Grape Seed Oil (One-fourth cup)
- Almond Oil (One-fourth cup)
- Rosehips Seed Oil (One-fourth cup)
- Grapefruit Seed Extract Oil (30 Drops)
- Beeswax Pellets (Two Tbsp.)
- Vitamin E Oil (20 Drops)
- Patchouli Essential Oil (60 Drops)
- Geranium Essential Oil (60 Drops)
- Neroli Essential Oil (60 Drops)
- Glass Container with lid (4-8 ounce)
- Small Spatula
- Heatproof Bowl
- Stainless Steel Funnel
- Place the skillet over the burner and fill it with water for a depth of about 1 to 1.5 mm
- In a heatproof bowl take grapeseed oil, almond oil, avocado oil, beeswax pellets, and rosehips seed oil and place in the center of the skillet dipped in the water.
- On a low to medium heat setting, let the oil heat up for about 10-15 minutes. Stir occasionally during this time till the wax completely melts.
- Turn off the heat and place the bowl on the counter and let it cool for 2-3 minutes. Do not let the bowl sit idle for more than 5 minutes as the wax hardens with time.
- Add vitamin E oil, grapefruit seed extract, and essential oil in the bowl and thoroughly mix it with the spatula.
- Pour this mixture into a glass container and use a funnel, so it doesn’t spill. Close the lid and let the solution cool at room temperature.
- After the solution has cooled enough for you to touch the glass container, store the glass container in a cool and dark place.
How To Use
To get the best results, use this cream regularly. Wiping your stomach with a wet cloth or using this cream after bathing is more effective for skin tightening. It’s because when the skin is moist, the cream gets filled up in the skin pores. For the cream to be soaked deeper into the skin massage.