These 27 Curb Appeal Ideas on a Budget are easy to implement and affordable and available with their step by step tutorials!
- Curb appeal is the first impression your home makes to the world, and the first impression is, after all, if not the last–the best impression.
- Contrary to popular belief, curb appeal improvements don’t take much in terms of either time or money.
- It’s the little things that matter, like changing the lettering on your name box, adding walkway edging, painting the garage door, planting seasonal flowers in the window boxes and picking off fallen leaves from the lawn.
- If you’re looking to put up your home for sale, polishing the home exterior is just as important as tidying the interior space.
Check out these 27 simple and easy DIY curb appeal ideas on a budget that will reduce the need of hiring a professional.
1. Add a Simple Edging To Any Flower Beds
2. Solar Spotlights Will Make Your Garden Or Yard Look Amazing At Night
3. Create a Window Box With Flowers Or Plants That Will Add a Bit Of Natural Elements To Your Boring Window
4. Give Your Front Yard a Fresh Makeover
5. DIY Hexagon Bench
6. DIY Window Boxes
7. Patio Privacy Screen
8. Downspout Water Run Off On A Beautiful Stone Bed
9. DIY Hose Holder With A Built-in Planter
10. Build a Flower Bed Around Trees
11. Front Door Miracle
12. How To Lay a Brick Path
13. Pallet Wood Front Porch
14. Hide Your Air Conditioner
15. Air Conditioning Unit
Source: ugly duckling house
16. DIY Glass Marbles
17. Older Vinyl Gutter System by Spray
18. A Horseshoe
19. A First Time Homeowner Kicks Up the Curb Appeal
20. Hang a DIY Porch Swing
21. Armoire Covers Unsightly Wires
22. Address Number Post Planter
23. Camouflaging An Eyesore In Our Backyard
24. Stain Concrete To Look Like Tile
25. Stain Your Patio To Look Like Tile
26. Make a Wood Planter Box With House Numbers
27. DIY Wooden Doormat
Also Read: 50 One Day DIY Projects