Before learning How to Use Aloe Vera to Tighten Skin, first understand what the aloe vera plant is and the various issues that contribute to skin problems.
The Aloe Vera plant is for many reasons also known as the “wonder plant’. Aloe Vera leaves are filled with a precious gel that can be applied topically to solve almost all kinds of skin problems. But with all types of information online, it is difficult to understand the benefits Aloe Vera has on your skin fully.
Many experience untold frustration after failing to achieve desired results all because they didn’t know how to use Aloe Vera gel properly. For these reasons and more, here is an in-depth discussion on how to use Aloe Vera to tighten skin.
What is Aloe Vera?
In simple terms, the Aloe Vera plant is a green gel filled plant that grows in countries which experience tropical climate all over the world. There are over 300 different species of the aloe plant, which is why all of them are slightly different from others.
For Centuries, people have extracted the gel from Aloe Vera leaves to use for both beauty and medical purposes.
Problems that contribute to skin issues
While it is possible for Aloe Vera gel to reverse and repair specific skin problems, it is crucial that you understand the culprits behind these skin issues. This allows you to better care for your skin by eating better and more particularly, living better. Such culprits include;
How to use Aloe Vera to tighten skin
In their quest to achieve a youthful look with flawless skin, many are reluctant to try using natural Aloe Vera gel on their skin. Alternatively, they prefer buying expensive facial creams which seem more presentable and less messy to use.
What these people don’t know is that numerous creams on the market use Aloe Vera as one of their main ingredients. But wouldn’t you want to save much more money and achieve even better results by using the real thing?
Aloe Vera gel contains hundreds of antioxidants, minerals and vitamins A, C, E, and B12. In addition, this precious gel contains folic acid and choline, a combination that has been found crucial for reversing and repairing many skin problems.
When you hear that one is using Aloe Vera to tighten skin, the first thing that comes to mind is the facial skin. But did you know that Aloe Vera gel works just as well to tighten saggy and wrinkled skin on your arms, your hands, legs, your breasts/chest, stomach, and neck?
1. Aloe Vera to tighten skin hands and arms
Owing to its high anti-oxidant levels, Aloe Vera has the power to stimulate the skin to heal itself.
• Cut off the Aloe Vera leaf at the part closest to the stem, cut it in half to expose the clear gel inside.
• Collect the gel using a spoon and pour it into a clean container.
• Generously apply the gel all over your inner and outer hands/palms, make sure you don’t forget your fingers.
• Spread the rest of the gel all over your arms.
• Once the gel has dried completely, wash it off with warm water. Do this every day for at least a week, and you will notice results
Note that some people have skin that requires more of this treatment more than others, be patient with yourself and continue with the treatment until you realize your desired results.
2. How to use aloe vera to tighten skin on breasts, chest and stomach areas
Here, the vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants combine efforts to give you tight, glowing, saggy free skin. Owing to the probability of the skin on the chest or stomach areas being stretched too much, it might take more treatments per day and more time generally for your skin to be where you want it to be.
• Follow all the steps as detailed in point one above to extract and apply Aloe Vera gel onto the skin all over the target areas.
• The only difference here is that you will perform the treatment twice each day preferably morning and evening after your shower.
• Leave the gel on through the night when you sleep to achieve faster results.
3. How to use Aloe Vera to tighten facial skin
Ranking top as the main aloe Vera treatment, the face is the reason why this plant is as famous as it is. When used the right way, it works as a remedy to eliminate acne, remove wrinkles and most importantly, tighten skin.
• Carefully collect the Aloe Vera gel as described in point one above
• Apply the gel generously on your clean prewashed face
• Let it sit for at least 30 minutes for it to dry
• Wash it off with a warm cloth or water
• If your face seems too dry after that, you can apply a small number of organic oils.
As the saying goes, prevention is better than cure. To avoid wrinkles and saggy skin, it is advisable to take wise steps each day to maintain your skin. You maintain your skin by eating lots of fruits, drinking lots of water, exercising and using organic products such as Aloe Vera gel on your skin.