These DIY Winnie the Pooh Costume Ideas can save you a lot of money during the Halloween parties, kid’s competition and other special occasions when you need them.
1. DIY No Sew Winnie the Pooh Costume
This Winnie the Pooh inspired costume is easy to make, requires no sewing and perfect for adults. The tutorial is here.
2. Winnie the Pooh Costume DIY in 5 Minutes
Here’s one more Winnie the Pooh no-sew costume idea that you can complete in just 5 minutes.
3. Winnie the Pooh Adult Costume
4. DIY Winnie The Pooh Baby Costume
Learn how to design a Winnie the Pooh attire and an optional pot of honey in this tutorial.
5. DIY Baby Winnie the Pooh Halloween Costumes
If Winnie the Pooh was your favorite, how about reliving the memories by making its dress for your baby? We found the idea here.
6. DIY Winnie the Pooh and Piglet Costumes
Make your Halloween fun-filled and interesting with your DIY costumes. Watch the tutorial video here.
7. DIY Costume with Honey Clutch
What’s unique about this tutorial? The honey clutch. Get the directions in this video.
8. DIY Winnie the Pooh Disney Costume
This DIY Winnie the Pooh Disney attire will impress many. Watch its YouTube video here.
9. DIY Winnie the Pooh Costume and Makeup
Learn to make an adult Winnie the Pooh costume and how to do the perfect makeup that suits it in this tutorial.
10. Painted Winnie the Pooh Costume
Get a red t-shirt and paint the POOH on it. This tutorial video will also share the steps to make ears for the piglet.
Also Read: DIY Cat Shelves Ideas