Are You wondering how to get rid of bruises with toothpaste? Then follow this article thoroughly without any skips till the end to help you the healing process!
Before explaining how to get rid of bruises fast using a toothpaste, first, it’s important to know, what are bruises? Bruises are blemishes that are also known as contusion or ecchymosis. It happens when the small veins under the skin burst due to any outside impact or pressure, resulting in blood clots that lead to severe skin discoloration. The color of this mark varies from its occurrence until the end. There are some reasons for their breakouts, such as physical abuse, any serious medical condition, or blunt trauma.
Does Toothpaste Get Rid of Bruises?
Does toothpaste help bruises heal? Yes, it may, thanks to its pain-alleviating qualities. Besides giving skin discoloration, bruises are not only painful but also drop your self-confidence, especially if you are a working professional. To do the below remedy, if you are thinking, what kind of toothpaste for bruises is effective, then try the white-minty one, which is considered the best toothpaste for bruises.
How to Get Rid of Bruises With Toothpaste?
Apart from the teeth whitening effects, toothpaste may make the blemishes go away in a short period of time, by speeding up the average healing process, which is 1-2 weeks. It works by breaking up the blood clot, thereby enhancing the blood flow in that area. The toothbrush used in the below hack will stimulate the blood circulation at the same time. Even, toothpaste reduces the swelling too.
To learn how to make a bruise go away with toothpaste, try the below quick hack!
DIY Toothpaste & Toothbrush Bruise Healer
- Mint-Flavored Toothpaste
- One Toothbrush
- Take a small amount of mint-flavored toothpaste and gently rub it all over the bruise affected area using a toothbrush for a few moments. Wait for 3-4 minutes, then wash it off with lots of water.
DIY Toothbrush With Lotion Bruise Healer
- Body Lotion
- A Mixing Bowl
- Add a sufficient amount of toothpaste and body lotion in a mixing bowl, mix them well.
- Now apply this mixture gently on the bruise with the help of a toothbrush and rub for a few seconds. Leave it for around 3-4 minutes, then wipe the solution as usual.
- Don’t let the toothpaste sit longer on your skin, as it may induce skin irritation.
- While trying the above method, you will feel a little bit of pain, but don’t worry, it’s normal.
- Repeat the listed home remedy twice or thrice a day until the bruise goes away.
The above toothpaste bruise remedy will heal them in no time. If you have any suggestions and queries to deliver, we would love to hear them all!