Nourish your hairs and reverse the damage with an all-natural avocado banana hair mask! We’ve provided different recipes to suit your needs.
This hair mask is mainly based on two ingredients – avocado and banana. Banana works great to moisturize your hair and bring the natural shine back. Avocado contains vitamin A and vitamin B. It also has a high amount of fatty amino acids that help in covering up your hair cuticles to retain moisture and rejuvenate them.
1. Egg Avocado Banana Hair Mask
- One fresh Avocado
- Two ripe Bananas
- One Egg
- 2 Tablespoon Oil
How To Prepare
- First of all, you need to mix up avocado and banana.
- For a better result, you can add egg and oil to it. Use a blender to get a lump-free paste.
- Once you are done with the paste, apply it on your tangle-free hair as well as on your scalp, comb your hair thoroughly with either your fingers or a wide-toothed comb
- Cover up your hair with a shower cap and then leave them for about 20 to 30 minutes.
- Wash your hair with a mild shampoo to get rid of that excess oil in your hair. Try to use sulfate-free shampoo for better results.
2. Coconut Oil Avocado Banana Hair Mask For Curly Hairs
- One Ripe Banana
- One Fresh Avocado
- Two Tablespoon Olive Oil
- One Tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 2-3 Tablespoon Mayonnaise
- Take a ripe avocado in a blender.
- Then add one fully ripe banana.
- After that, add 1-2 tablespoon olive oil as it is considered to be the healthiest amongst all oils.
- You may also add coconut oil for better results.
- And at last, add 2-3 tablespoon of mayonnaise in your blender.
- Blend all the ingredients to get a smooth lump-free paste.
- Apply this creamy paste on your clean hair and wash it off with cold water after 15-20 minutes of application.
3. Yogurt Avocado Banana Hair Mask For Damaged Hairs
Various factors cause hair damage like wind, sun, cold, and pollution. There are also different chemical styling processes in trend nowadays like smoothing, rebonding, hair coloring, straightening, which contributes a lot in damaging your hair. The avocado banana hair mask can help you to cope up with all these problems.
- A Banana
- Half Avocado
- 2 Tablespoon Plain Yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon Aloe Gel
- Take one ripe banana.
- Add half avocado to it.
- Add two tablespoons of plain yogurt to the mixture.
- To repair the damaged hairs, add aloe vera gel to it. It is best to use fresh aloe gel, but you can also use the packaged gel if you don’t have the plant.
- Blend the mixture to get a creamy paste
- Apply it thoroughly all over your hair. Leave it for about 20 minutes then rinse it with cold water.
Avocado Banana Hair Mask Benefits
1. Improves Hair Growth
Avocado contains vitamin A, B6, D, E, which helps in promoting hair growth. Banana contains amino acids that help in protecting hair from damage caused by environmental factors like dust, pollution. It has citric acid that makes hair dandruff free and shiny.
2. Natural Hair Moisturiser
As avocado is rich in fatty amino acids, it helps in retaining moisture in your hair, thus keeps your hair well hydrated.
3. Reduces hair fall
Banana contains vitamin b, magnesium, fiber, and pectin that helps in preventing hair fall and therefore makes your hair thick and dense.
4. Repairs hair damage
Avocado contains a high content of vitamin E, which helps in preventing hair damage.
You can add various ingredients to the avocado banana hair mask according to your needs. For getting fast results, you can use this hair mask twice a week. If you’re allergic to latex-fruit mixtures, don’t try this hair mask.